Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Galaxy S3 battery charger

MugenPowerCradle1

When the S3 phone first came out I ordered a extra battery and charger day 1. The extra battery came right away shipped from China. I was a bit miffed being the battery does NOT have NFC ability. Plus, now that I have my phone rooted with a custom ROM running JuiceDefender Plus my battery lasts all day anyway! Also, back then I did not have this cheap but awesome case on the phone (Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case). So I can't put the phone in the cradle anyway unless I take off the case. Not that big a deal but not IDEAL.

I suppose the good news is that with that case I do not keep the stock back cover on the Samsung Galaxy S III
anyway so I will always have a spare battery I can pop in if I forget to put it on the charger.

Funny side note: When the mail man pulled up to have me sign for the package I was burning off the smoker after I cleaned it out at lunch time. He said, "I do not know what your are cooking but it smells FANTASTIC!" I told him I would keep him in mind next smoke.

BTW Juice Defender works magic for battery life on ALL Android phones. $2 well spent!

1 comment:

  1. It is true that one of the best things about the 9700 is its battery - the thing can can still be up and running when you are textcoque iphone 4

    ReplyDelete